The Mountain West Center for Regional Studies is an outreach center in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at Utah State University. Through public programs, student scholarships, research and program funding, visiting scholars, and other projects, we strive to enhance the work of the university.
More about the Mountain West Center »
News and Announcements
- "A Woman Speaking to Women: The Political Art of Nina Allender." The exhibit of political cartoons by Nina Allender is free and open to the public throught August 31st.
- When: 10 a.m to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, and on the first Saturday of the month from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Guided tours are held at 2 p.m. each Tuesday.
- Where: Utah State University's Museum of Anthropology, Old Main 225, Logan, Utah.
- Save the Date. Mountain West Center-Evans Awards Writers' Workshop for Auto/Biography.
This workshop will be open to novice biographers, seasoned family historians, as well as more experienced writers.
- When: October 26, 2019 - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: Salt Lake City Public Library-Main.
- Email email@example.com to reserve a spot or for more infomration.
- The Evans Biography Awards are changing to a biennial award cycle. Submissions of books published in 2018 & 2019 are now being accepted for the 2020 awards.